Windowpane Top Mid - 3/4 Sleeve - Kokos String (8,12,14)
ABOUT THE ARTIST: Audrey Napanangka belongs to the Yuendumu group of artists in the Northern Territory. She is a household name among many patchwork and quilting enthusiasts. Audrey's dreaming is Bush Onions, Bush Tucker, Wild Coconut, etc. Audrey was taught to paint by her mother and her sisters.
THE DESIGN: Koko’s string design is another popular design work presented by Audrey Napanangka. The design is the artist's impression of the outer shell of a coconut.
Each artwork is fully licensed and is paid for fairly to each individual artist by M & S Textiles.
Now in an in-between length! 4cm longer than the original length and 4cm shorter than the long length.
A true classic. Cut to accentuate the female form, this top suits all body types. Stretch sides and back gently hug your shape, while the woven cotton panel skims over your belly.
- Clare wears size 10 is a long-waisted 168cm tall
- Worn with Baskets Earrings
- Approx 64cm in length
- Ethically made in Australia
- Main: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Panel: 100% Cotton
- Cold machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
- FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping to NZ
|High hip (10cm below waist)||94||99||104||109||114||119||124|
|Low hip (20cm below waist)||98||103||108||113||118||123||128|