Wanderer Pants - Sandstone
Note: I suggest going up a size in this style. The fabric is firmer than previous versions of the Wanderer Pant making them a smaller cut overall. If you're a size 20 you could try the Roll Up style as this is a stretchier fabric.
The Wanderer Pants return in a Japanese made stretch-cotton twill fabric. With a super comfy flat stretch waistband, you can just pull these on and you're done!
The perfect complement to fun printed Gwyllem tops, these are bound to become your everyday pants.
This is a fitted, slim-leg cut so you can expect these pants to feel tight when you first put them on. They ease up a lot during the first few hours of wearing. Do a few empowering squats and lunges to help it along!
- Donna wears size 12 and is 175cm tall.
- Worn with Ziggy Tunic - Black
- Fabric made in Japan
- 80cm inner seam
- Main: 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
- Waistband: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Ethically made in Australia
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
$10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
$10 Flat rate shipping to NZ