Goji Skirt - Women Collecting Bush Food
The Goji Skirt returns with stunning Indigenous prints. A skirt that has everything you want. Length enough to cover the knee, just the right amount of print, plus, pockets! Yes, pockets.
The main fabric of this skirt is a stretch woven cotton sateen with a slight sheen. It will delustre over time.
THE ARTWORK: In the McDonald ranges and some other places of Northern Territory women go to collect bush food and fruits. It is abundant around the area. Women collect in the dry season to make the tucker. According to Christine, the fresh bush fruits are tasty and healthy.
Each artwork is fully licensed and is paid for fairly to each individual artist by M & S Textiles.
- Clare wears size 12 and is 168cm tall.
- Worn with Rosemary Top - Magenta
- Stretch waistband - Pull-on style
- Main 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- Panel 100% Cotton
- Waistband 93% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Ethically made in Australia
- Size 10 approx 60cm in length
- Size 20 approx 63cm in length
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
$10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
$10 Flat rate shipping to NZ