Goji Skirt - Yalke
The Goji Skirt returns with stunning Indigenous prints. A skirt that has everything you want. Length enough to cover the knee, just the right amount of print, plus, pockets! Yes, pockets.
The main fabric of this skirt is a stretch woven cotton sateen with a slight sheen. It will delustre over time.
THE ARTWORK: Yalke (Wetlands) is inspired by spectacular views of various creatures such as birds and frogs, and different vegetation can be viewed in the 'yalke' or wetlands of Australia in both dry and wet seasons.
In the dry season, vast water mass goes back to the permanent wetlands and waterholes and becomes home to waterfowl, pelicans and many other migratory birds of Australia. In the wet, birds like magpies and geese congregate on the wetland or Yalke.
Each artwork is fully licensed and is paid for fairly to each individual artist by M & S Textiles.
- Clare wears size 12 and is 168cm tall.
- Worn with Rosemary Top - Mint
- Stretch waistband - Pull-on style
- Main 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- Panel 100% Cotton
- Waistband 93% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Ethically made in Australia
- Size 10 approx 60cm in length
- Size 20 approx 63cm in length
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
$10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
$10 Flat rate shipping to NZ