Kimono Bolero - Jade
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Welcome back to the Kimono Bolero. Long time Gwyllem customers will know this piece and I hope you're excited to see it again!
A simple kimono sleeve cover up, with a coconut button closure. This piece can be worn done up or open. Just lovely over a fitted cami, it works beautifully with Gwyllem pants and skirts. A fabulous option for daywear in the sun, or accessorise it up and take it out for the evening!
This is a silk/cotton fabric, best hand washed or gentle machine cycle in a delicates bag. See below for sizing details.
- Clare wears size 8 and is 168cm tall. Worn with Wanderer Pants - Black, Anise Top - Luscious and Gypsy Hoops - Salsa Red.
- Tara wears size 10 and is 153cm tall. Worn with Goji Skirt - Pretty Potent and Nugget Earrings - Black.
- Handmade in Australia
- 30% Silk 70% Cotton
- Cold, gentle machine wash in delicates bag, or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
- Flat rate shipping $10 with Australia Post Express
- FREE SHIPPING when you spend $250 or over
The best measurement for this top is your bust. Allow 3-5cm's ease for a comfortable fit. This isn't necessary if you plan to wear it open.
|Measurement at button of Kimono||84||92||97||102||107|