Rosemary Top - Red Merino (Lucky Last 10!)
The Rosemary top has flattering shaping in the back, curving in and then flaring out over your hip. The shaped hemline minimises the hip line, making your favourite bottoms look even better.
The cowl neckline adds a bit of style and drama without being fussy. This is going to be your new favourite!
This merino wool is warm yet feather-light. Super soft, temperature regulating, moisture-wicking and odour resistant are just some of the amazing qualities of this fabric. Wrap yourself in luxury this winter.
- Clare wears size 10 and is 168cm tall. Worn with Casuarina Skirt - Sprout in Multi.
- Maire wears size 16 and is 168cm tall.
- Ethically made in Australia
- 93% Australian Merino Wool 7% Spandex
- Size 12 approx length 69cm
- Size 20 approx length 72cm
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
$10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
$10 Flat rate shipping to NZ
Loved marle grey and wear it all the time. Baught the red one too and wish baught the black one too. They are really warm and comfy and a bit stylish with the Cowell neck.
Awesome - I wish I could own every piece from Gwyllem