Sidewalk Pants - Bark Linen/Cotton (14)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Sidewalk Pants return with flattering curved pockets. This bark coloured linen/cotton is a mid-weight fabric, perfect all year round. The fabulous wide leg cut is so flattering for lots of different body shapes. The contrast fabric on the pockets adds a hint of detail.
- Handmade in Australia
- Main: 50% linen 50% cotton
- Waistband: 93% organic cotton 7% Spandex
- 74cm inner seam
- Leah is wearing size 16 and is 170cm tall
- I am wearing size 12 and am 168cm tall
- Corinne is wearing size 10 and is 165cm tall
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
How to measure your leg length
The most accurate way to measure your inner leg length is to have someone hold a measuring tape for you. If you're doing it by yourself, simply reverse the tape measure and have the zero touching the floor. Try to stand as straight as possible. Take the measurement barefoot, from your crotch to the ground. This will allow for a flat heel of a couple of cm's. If you wear heels regularly, add 2-3 cm's.
Please note, measuring from pants you already own, especially jeans, will not necessarily give an accurate measurement.
- Flat rate shipping $10 with Australia Post Express
- FREE SHIPPING when you spend $250 or over
|High hip (10cm below waist)||94||99||104||109||114||119||124|
|Low hip (20cm below waist)||98||103||108||113||118||123||128|