Verge Pants - Black Japanese Cotton
The Verge Pant is a slightly narrower version of the Sidewalk Pant. With the same cut around the hip and thigh that you love. The leg of these pants tapers slightly inwards from the hip down, making them a straight cut.
This fabric has the textured look of linen we all love and they just get softer with washing.
These will become a wardrobe staple, a perfect match to all Gwyllem tops. The wide flat waistband is oh so comfortable has the added bonus of flattening out your tummy without being super tight.
- Clare wears a size 12 and is 168cm tall.
- Please note, because I am very curvy through the leg, the pants taper inwards on me. If you're less curvy these will look straight.
- 78cm inner seam
- Wide 4cm hem
- Main: 100% Japanese cotton
- Waistband: 93% organic cotton 7% Spandex
- Ethically made in Australia
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
$10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
$10 Flat rate shipping to NZ
Giving 3 stars because of course they were beautifully made and gorgeous fabric. But they are touted as being narrower sidewalk pants, and that's not how I found them. For a start they were much longer than the Sidewalks in the same size, and despite the description they did taper in at the ankle (at least that's how it really looked to me). Finally the fit around the hips wasn't as good as the Sidewalks either. Basically I love the sidewalks (I have 4 pairs!), but the Verge pants just didn't do it for me.