Wanderer Pants - Black
Note: I suggest going up a size in this style. The fabric is firmer than previous versions of the Wanderer Pant making them a smaller cut overall. If you're a size 20 you could try the Roll Up style as this is a stretchier fabric.
These pants come at full length. If you would like them at 7/8th length as shown in images, please message me.
The Wanderer Pants return in a Japanese made stretch-cotton twill fabric. With a super comfy flat stretch waistband, you can just pull these on and you're done!
The perfect complement to fun printed Gwyllem tops, these are bound to become your everyday pants.
This is a fitted, slim-leg cut so you can expect these pants to feel tight when you first put them on. They ease up a lot during the first few hours of wearing. Do a few empowering squats and lunges to help it along!
Please note this fabric has a very slight shine but will delustre over time with washing.
- Donna wears size 12 and is 175cm tall. Pants worn at full length.
- Clare wears size 16 and is 168cm tall. Pants shortened by 10cm for an ankle-length cut.
- Fabric made in Japan
- 80cm inner seam
- Main: 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
- Waistband: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Ethically made in Australia
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
$10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
$10 Flat rate shipping to NZ
Flattering and comfortable .So good in this hot weather