Wanderer Pants - Dark Choc (Lucky Last 16!)
Slim leg pants are finally here! You asked, I delivered.
In comfortable stretch cotton sateen and a flat stretch waistband, you can just pull these on. With front pockets for practicality and style, these will become your everyday pants. The perfect compliment to fun printed Gwyllem tops.
They look just as good rolled up to a 7/8th length, especially with cute little ankle boots when it starts to cool down.
Expect these pants to feel tight when you first put them on. They ease up a lot during the first few hours of wearing. Do a few squats to help it along!
- Tara wears size 8 and is 153cm tall. Pants taken up 15cm to suit
- Clare wears size 12 and is 168cm tall. Pants taken up 4cm to suit
- Worn with Button Top - Verdant Green and Sinbad Earrings - Lime
- 80cm inner seam
- Handmade in Australia
- Main: 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
- Waistband: 93% organic cotton 7% Spandex
- Cold, gentle machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
How to measure your leg length
The most accurate way to measure your inner leg length is to have someone hold a measuring tape for you. If you're doing it by yourself, simply reverse the tape measure and have the zero touching the floor. Try to stand as straight as possible. Take the measurement barefoot, from your crotch to the ground.
I wouldn't add extra length for heels with this style of pant, as it needs to sit at the ankle to prevent creases.
Please note, measuring from pants you already own, especially jeans, will not necessarily give an accurate measurement.
- FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping to NZ
|High hip (10cm below waist)||94||99||104||109||114||119||124|
|Low hip (20cm below waist)||98||103||108||113||118||123||128|