Windowpane Top - 3/4 Sleeve - Emu Bush
A true classic. Cut to accentuate the female form, this top suits all body types. Stretch sides and back gently hug your shape, while the woven cotton panel skims over your belly.
This style is designed to be fitted. If you prefer a less fitted look consider going up a size.
For Windowpane top aficionados, this is the mid-length style. 4cm longer than the original version. It's the new normal ;)
AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINAL ARTIST: Barbara Egan was born on the banks of the Murray River and later moved to Robinvale with her father. In recent times Barbara has focused her art practise on her connection to Robinvale and the river surrounds. Her artworks are shown in various art galleries and in private collections.
THE DESIGN: Emu Bush (Eremphila) is also known as Wild Fuchsia or Turpentine Bush. The plant is found in all states of Australia except Tasmania. The Aboriginal people use the Emu Bush for cultural and medical purposes. Skin complaints are treated with a mixture of emu oil and ash from the burnt bark of the plant.
Each artwork is fully licensed and is paid for fairly to each individual artist by M & S Textiles.
- Donna wears size 14 is 175cm tall
- Worn with Lolita Necklace - Naturals
- Approx 64cm in length
- Ethically made in Australia
- Main: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Panel: 100% Cotton
- Cold machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
- FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping to NZ
|High hip (10cm below waist)||94||99||104||109||114||119||124|
|Low hip (20cm below waist)||98||103||108||113||118||123||128|