Windowpane Top - 3/4 Sleeve - Water Dreaming (Lucky Last 16!)
A true classic. Cut to accentuate the female form, this top suits all body types. Stretch sides and back gently hug your shape, while the woven cotton panel skims over your belly.
This style is designed to be fitted. If you prefer a less fitted look consider going up a size.
For Windowpane top aficionados, this is the mid-length style. 4cm longer than the original version. It's the new normal ;)
AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINAL ARTIST: Heather Kennedy is a well-known Aboriginal artist from Victoria. She is well known for not only her art but also as a designer of fashion shoes.
THE DESIGN: Aboriginal people used possum skin cloaks long before the arrival of Europeans in Australia. The cloaks were used by the Aboriginal people to keep warm, to sleep under, and to carry their babies. In design, the possum skin cloaks are made by stitching many skins together and can be compared with present-day patchwork quilts.
Each artwork is fully licensed and is paid for fairly to each individual artist by M & S Textiles.
- Clare wears size 10 is a long-waisted 168cm tall
- Worn with Ovals Earrings
- Approx 64cm in length
- Ethically made in Australia
- Main: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Panel: 100% Cotton
- Cold machine or hand wash
- Become a VIP member to receive 10% off this garment!
- FREE SHIPPING within Australia for orders over $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping within Australia for orders under $250
- $10 Flat rate shipping to NZ
|High hip (10cm below waist)||94||99||104||109||114||119||124|
|Low hip (20cm below waist)||98||103||108||113||118||123||128|